We can’t wait to see you at Drive In Events, but before you arrive please read the information below
About Drive In Events
We are located at Thornton Hall Country Park, set in 160 acres of idyllic countryside, right on the Yorkshire / Lancashire border, making it the perfect setting to spend time with family and friends.
Our full address is
Drive In Events, Thornton Hall Country Park, Thornton-in-Craven, North Yorkshire, BD23 3TS
Please arrive 20 minutes before your event start time.
On Site Safety Information
1) Once you arrive on site, you are not permitted to leave your vehicle, unless you require the toilet or for any emergency (we have on-site toilets that are sanitised and cleaned across the event).
2) Please take instructions from event staff at all times. Once you arrive and have scanned your ticket, you will be directed to your park location.
3) Each car can only hold a maximum of *4 people (2 adults/2children) for children’s events or screenings and 4 adults for adult events. This is for safety and social distancing guidelines.
4) Please read the on site safety guidelines when entering Drive In Events. Management and event organisers have the right to refuse entry to anyone not following the site rules and safety guidelines.
5) Some events have age restrictions, please check before purchasing as we can not offer refunds under any circumstances.
6) Visitors are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages of any type or drugs onto site. Car searches will be taking place and anyone found to be in possession of the above will be asked to leave without a refund.
7) It is not permitted to honk horns on site at any time, Management reserve the right to refuse entry if found to be honking vehicle horns.
On Site Beverages
Food and drink will be on-sale when you arrive at Drive In Events. When you arrive you will be given information about our DIRECT TO CAR delivery service. Please download the app, make an order and it will brought to your car. You can pay via the app or contactless when your order is delivered.
Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 – We are continually reviewing the government information on the COVID-19 pandemic. At this stage, the advise shows that our events will be able to take place. In the event this event can not take place, you can book in confidence that you are covered by a full refund or ticket transfer to a new drive in date.
All purchases are final, we unfortunately can not offer refunds on ticket purchases unless the showing is cancelled. This is due to our system and not being able to resell tickets for a live event. So please take care when purchasing. If you do not wish to attend, you are more then welcome to sell your E TICKET to someone else.
How do I hear the audio being played from the event or screen?
We broadcast all audio on FM radio frequency. When you arrive at the Drive In Event, you will be given a frequency to tune your radio to, or in some cases a bluetooth link for broadcast
Will I be able to see the screen?
Yes of course, we stagger vehicles so everyone has a clear view of the stage or big screen (passengers in the back of the vehicle may have restricted viewing due to front passenger seats)
Will I be able to EXIT if there is an emergency?
We park all vehicles with plenty of space to exit if they are required to. Once you exit, you can not return to the same showing.
Are toilets available?
Yes on site toilets are available, including disabled toilets and we will make sure they are cleaned regularly and hand wash is always available
Are these events socially distance events and safe to attend?
Yes we believe so, by staying in your own personal car and only leave when you absolutely need to, eg to attend the toilet, we believe that you are in a socially distant environment
What is the postcode and what time should I arrive?
Our postcode is BD23 3TS. Please only arrive 20 minutes before the event showing, no earlier as this could create a traffic jam with cars exiting the previous showing
Is food and drink available to purchase on site?
Yes of course. All available via our contactless app system delivered directly to your car. Please click HERE to see our menu.
Is there a height limit on permitted vehicles?
No, but please be aware that any vehicle that is higher then 2 meters can be asked to head towards the back of the theatre so viewing for other guests is not restricted.
Can I attend on a bike or motorcycle?
With the current guidelines from the government regarding COVID-19 we can not permit this. But as soon as we hear otherwise we will be happy to review this.